Welcome to the ever changing blog. Seriously. It’s like my site has some sort of multiple personality disorder. Our blogs are supposed to reflect ourselves right? Hmmm…
For the past month or so, I have been playing with this blog of mine and really trying to make it to where it will work best for me. I have changed hosts, changed servers…twice, manually copied and pasted all of my posts from the old blog to the new, lost all of my subscribers(all 20 of them) and stats, and most recently…lost all of my photos.
Could most of this have been prevented had I reached out and hired someone to do all of this for me? Perhaps, but I am stubborn…and cheap.
Either way…I am finished. Hopefully, I will be able to manage this self-hosted WordPress blog of mine and all in life will be good. There are only a few more changes that need to be made and the fact that I will be spending the rest of my life re-uploading all of the missing pics…other than that…I am a happy girl.
I did try to transfer my subscribers over…so if you received a notification that you subscribed to this blog, then please accept. My apologies. I’m not always this annoying.
Moving on to potting stations…
Why is it that I feel old talking about potting stations? I guarantee you that none of my (same aged) friends have a potting station. Oh well…this is why I have my blogging buddies! There is a whole world out there full of old-for-their-age souls with multiple personalities just like me.
That’s it. That’s my potting station…or at least that’s what I think it is. It sits on the back deck along with a grill. It has a sink…so maybe it could be used as a mini kitchen? When we bought our house, there were a ton of pots stacked on it…much like now…so I think the previous owner used it to pot their plants. I have only used it as storage, but I believe it is time to make this little corner of the deck useful. Plus, this area is visible from our kitchen and the sunroom so it really needs to be cutified.
Now, it’s time for the potting station inspiration…where we all get to look at some super cute stuff! These are my top 10 favorites:
*Please Pin from original source by clicking on picture.*
**If anyone knows the original source of those I was unable to find please share and I will update post.**
1. I love how this adorable curtain hides storage beneath the station.
2. Every potting station needs a shandy…yes?
3. The hooks and towel bar make this table very functional.
4. I am kind of loving every single aspect of this space.
5. A lot of people have repurposed armoires and dressers to be potting stations. Whoever designed this one did a fantastic job. Am I the only one scared of leaving boots outside? I’m always afraid a spider might decide to make a home out of them…
6. Another functional design…chicken wire with double ended hooks for storage.
7. I adore the uniqueness and thoughtfulness that was put into making this station. You should check out her blog to see all the details.
8. Oh stop it. Really? I just can’t take all that cuteness!
9. Here is another great repurposed station. What gardner wouldn’t want this little corner in their back yard?
10. Lastly, we have this fancy schmancy potting station. As nice as it looks, I don’t think that I would want to throw dirt around in here.
Well, I found a lot of fun ideas and soon I will be putting those ideas into place…hopefully…that’s the plan anyway…define the definition of “soon”…
Update! As of April 24th, potting station reno has been put on hold secondary to these babies…
Thanks for hanging out!
DIY Project Parade @DIY Showoff
Overflowing With Creativity @It’s Overflowing
Think Pink Sunday @Flamingo Toes
Nifty Thrifty Sunday @Nifty Thrifty Things
Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple Crafts
Mod Mix Monday @ Mod Vintage Life
Make It Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps On The Porch
Tutorial and Tips @ Home Stories A to Z
Make The Scene Monday @ Alderberry Hill
Moonshine Monday @ The Honeysuckle Bus Stop
Tuesdays Treasures @ Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Tweak It Tuesday @ Cozy Little House
From Dream to Reality @ The DIY Dreamer
Pintastic Tuesday @ Sarah Dawn Designs
Crafty Tuesday @ Blooming Homestead
Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts
Winter Blues Wednesday @ DIY by Design
Hookin’ Up With House of Hepworths @ The House Of Hepworths
A Crafty Soiree @ Yesterday on Tuesday
Blog Link Party @ Somewhat Simple
The 36th Avenue Party Time @ 36th Avenue
Craftberry Bush Linky Party @ Craftberry Bush
Party With Me, Liz Marie
Thrifty Thursday @ Julia Kendrick
Grace at Home @ Imparting Grace
Weekend Bloggy Reading @ Serenity Now Blog
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
Fabulously Creative Friday @ Jennifer Rizzo
Feathered Nest Friday @ The French Country Cottage
Weekend Wrap Up Party @ Tatertots and Jello
Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest
Happy Hour Friday @ Happy Hour Projects
Lovely Crafty Weekend @ Lovely Crafty Home
Show and Tell Saturday @ Be Different Act Norma