I told ya’ll I didn’t mess around this weekend.
So if you have a MIL you need to suck up to, I mean, that you adore and you want to do something nice, try making them a cute and thoughtful gift basket.
1. Basket. Any basket will do. I have no idea where this particular basket even came from…
2. Inexpensive fall stuff. I found this pot holder and towel set for super cheap.
3. Fall leaves. I had these left over from another project. You could even use real leaves.
4. Twine…or ribbon…or barbed wire.
5. See #2.
6. This was the most expensive part of the project. Of course, you can choose your own gifts to fill the basket with, but I know that “I” would love this. It’s a scented wax warmer…you know…like “Scentsy” except half the price. They sell these at Wal-Mart for half the price and they smell just as good and they last a really long time and there are lots of scents to choose from and this is a really long sentence. I decided to wrap the warmer with the towel.
Simply place the warmer on the open towel and pull the corners to the top, tucking the loose edges in along the way. Then tie it together at the top. This would be cute if you had a towel with a pumpkin face on it…then the whole thing would look like a little pumpkin!Next step is just to start stuffing the basket!
I decided to add some cute ribbon.
And a card.
Today, I dropped the gifts off on her doorstep so that she would come home to a surprise.
Don’t you guys love to give sweet surprises!!Sharing with…